“I find my way by going where I have to go.”
~Theodore Roethke
05 October 2006
we don't say it often enough...
I was reminded today that we don't tell people we love that we love them often enough. Just a quick note of love for all of my dear family and friends. I'll catch you all on the way to Nevada. Take care and be well.
anyway, i just wanted to wish you well in your wonderful journeys. do continue writing and letting us know what you're up to, when you can find the time, of course. ;-)
This area used to once say that my traveling plans had changed and for the foreseeable future I could be reached at a specific address. Who could have guessed that address would have become my home?
1 comment:
heya friend!!
fancy bumping into you here!
anyway, i just wanted to wish you well in your wonderful journeys. do continue writing and letting us know what you're up to, when you can find the time, of course. ;-)
well, safe travels and take lots of pictures!!
best wishes,
stephanie (dave's ex-neighbor)
Post a Comment